Monday, October 12, 2009

"My Plan During Sembreak"

My Plan During Sembreak, my plan is i want to enjoy my sembreak with my family,
because this is the time to have a long vacation with my family. And i want to see how
much i love my family, and during sembreak i want to find a temporary job and to
help my mother. I will help my sisters to work inside the house. I will save more money
to use after the sembreak, cause my mother can't afford my tuition in the school.
After the graduation i will find a job that can accept me in their company, During sembreak
i'll search a job opening in any mall. After find the temporary job i save my half of
my salary and the half i'll give to my mother and i'll keep the money for use of my daily
needs in my self, for i don't ask for my mother a money. And after that i will go
to the cemetery and 'ill visit my father. And ill make my whole family be proud of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment